WordPress

I've made the move to WordPress!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, please visit:
http://desultorythought.wordpress.com
.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's Like My First Steps, Only More Interesting!

Something like this...With Pizazz!

Three things before I post any actual material:

  1. This is my first post to my first real blog! YAY! Finally something more adult and worthwhile. I think it will be, anyways. *grin* Then again, like any of my other enthusiastically embarked on pet-projects, I may just end up starting this and tiring of it quickly out of running out of interesting materials to add. I guess that means that I should add crap, even if only a line or two, whether I feel like it or not.

  2. I'm starting out by copying some of my old stuff from my blog on MySpace, and since no one reads my crap on MySpace (or very few) and since I really don't like MySpace much to begin with, nor do I see any great purpose to it, I am posting it here. Because...

  3. I WANT comments! Hardly anyone replies to any bulletins or blogs that I post on MySpace, and the people that do, do not reply in the way I hope (that is, to give additional insight, ideas, or perspectives) - so MAYBE after I've posted a crapload to this blog, and maybe get some people to come across it, I will actually get some useful information!

Now that I've successfully started out with a great whining session about how MySpace sucks and convinced anyone who's come across this to leave because I have whined so much from the get go... I will post. I promise that subsequent posts will neither be about MySpace sucking, nor will they be full of whining. Most of them won't be, anyways. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you are taking to make this comment.


ShareThis