WordPress

I've made the move to WordPress!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, please visit:
http://desultorythought.wordpress.com
.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Reinventing My Blog: New Layout/Design!

I know at least a few people know this blog exists, and I'm ready for a touch of criticism. I can handle it.

I just revised the entire layout. I've been wanting to do so for some time. The small text spreading across less than half the screen just wasn't appealing to me anymore. It looked very amateurish.

Now it looks a tad crowded to me, but not overly cluttered. I'm not great at the visuals though, so if you are reading this let me know what you think.

Too many fonts? Prefer simpler font choices? Don't like the color scheme? Prefer black text on a white background? Anything - let me know. I aim to please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you are taking to make this comment.


ShareThis