WordPress

I've made the move to WordPress!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, please visit:
http://desultorythought.wordpress.com
.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tornado Damage Videos from Tennessee

Destroyed Home in Ringgold, GA - Photo Taken 5/3/11
I've put up a few new videos from the damage done on April 27, 2011 from the tornadoes that touched down in the area. Little did I realize they didn't merely touch down in Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama, but also Mississippi, Louisiana, Virginia, all over the place. I uploaded a new video of some of the damage in Apison, Tennessee. In the video, we are driving by pretty fast but it's the first video I was able to take while not driving. I recommend you mute the sound though, since I had the camera out the window almost the entire time and you can hear it the wind beating against it.

To see the latest video, check out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you are taking to make this comment.


ShareThis